HOLISTIC BYour-Evolution Business PROGRAM
SOLOPRENEURS, HEALTH COACHES, HOLISITC ENTREPRENEURS,, THIS IS FOR YOU ….
Big Changes Don’t Have to Happen all at Once! THIS WILL HAPPEN IN 8 WEEKS
To be a business that uses holistic techniques, it means that the entire organization is considered in its processes and policies, as opposed to focusing only on its specific components. By using the holistic approach to running a business, you will make certain that your business is running at its full potential, as opposed to simply having strong areas and weak areas.
Holistic approaches to business, involve the consideration of the entire business situation instead of only a single time or portion of it. New Mindset, New approach, different tools.
This thinking isn’t simply “out of the box”, but instead it believes that it removes the box altogether. In this sense, holistic business strategies allow business people to develop entirely new mindsets and beliefs about their companies and their roles within them. Dramatic improvements are made to help to maximize the potential of the business, and then take full advantage of that potential.
This type of business strategy is considered by many experts to be fundamental to achieving the successes that are desired. To reach the right goals, a proper foundation must be laid, and according to many, this foundation is a strong holistic business strategy. Why Me? because I am a HOLISITC ENTREPRENEUR, HEALTH & BUSINESS COACH, with more than 17 years of experience, founder of few Business In Europe and with great experiences in NETWORKING MARKETING, recently with the knowledge and basics in social media and how to put your business in another level.
The training for a holistic business strategy doesn’t involve only a handful of an organization’s team members, but will instead involve the entire team. After all, since the entire basis of a holistic business strategy is that the entire company and its situation must be considered in order to achieve success, this is only possible if the entire staff of the business is functioning on this same level. Or you SOLOENTREPRENEUR that need to move forward, and achieve success.
If you are curious about implementing a holistic business strategy in your company in order to bring about its full potential, your first step is likely the internet. Have a look at the different holistic options available. Send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What’s the cost of not TAKING ACTION?
ACTION is THE KEY to SUCCESS. Absolutely nothing is more important than being proactive. No amount of positive thinking, studying, reading books, attending webinars (although these things are important) will EVER substitute you taking action. If you haven’t figured it out by now, I’m big on self-improvement and person development. If you are serious about being successful, never let a SINGLE DAY pass without proactively getting your message out to your target market.
Do this CONSISTENTLY day in and day out. Consistency in taking action is the main reason behind success in any business or skill.
ACTION TRUMPS EVERYTHING.
While almost everybody is looking for the next magic bullet, the next shiny object…the DOERS just keep on DOING.
If you do nothing else but focus EVERY DAY on getting something done to move your business or life forward, you won’t be able to stop your eventual success. I will show you how.
2. Create a reserve. We don’t have to make a difficult change from where we are now. If we have issues with money, time, space, emotional support, skills, etc., make a plan now to get what you need in these areas. This creates a stronger foundation from which to launch in a new direction. Keep in mind that it’s better to be over prepared and arrive at your destination, than to fail because you were just a hair short of having what you needed to get there.
3. Stop flagellating yourself for being stuck! Thinking you’re the greatest and thinking you suck are on the opposite ends of the same pendulum. So guess what? Beating yourself up for being where you are is egocentric, so get off it! Even though suffering may be supported, even nurtured by friends, family, and religions, most of the time is an excuse for not acting.
Not making a needed change may be your first mistake, but judging and condemning yourself for not making it is your second. It simply saps the energy you’re going to need to get off your butt. So dig down and uncover any judgments you hold against yourself and let them go. Look for solutions.
For example, you may feel that you’re not good enough or deserving the kind of business you really want. Or you may feel that you’re not smart enough, resourceful enough, bold enough, or just plain “enough” to make this change.
4. Imagine what’s possible. Making a big change like leaving a longstanding relationship or a long time career can be very frightening. If what we have is all we can see, then to give it up means we’ll have nothing. This is a terrible illusion. Life always rushes in to fill space in our lives with new opportunities, relationships, resources, connection, ideas, etc. First however, we must make the space for something new. Second create a clear vision of what your life might look like once your change is complete. The vision of your new future reduces the fear of the unknown—which can keep you stuck for a long time! Make up your vision if it isn’t coming to you naturally, but make it good. Your vision will form the matrix on which you will create your new life and give you the inspiration and courage you need to do so.
5. Risk failure. Does fear of failing keep you stuck? If so, define what failure looks like to you. Imagine the worst possible thing happening. Can you live with that? Can you make course corrections before it happens or after it happens? The answer is almost always “yes.” I suggest removing the word “failure” from your vocabulary. Instead, realize that each of your actions will simply yield a result. This result will be one you want or one you don’t want. You can choose to take the result as feedback from the universe and take the next logical step. Viewed from this perspective mistakes are merely course correction indicators, they aren’t personal. Pilots check their compass all the time, making course corrections based on this feedback. They’d never get anywhere if they took every off-course reading as a personal failure. Give up the concept of failure and take flight!
6. Be a warrior. Within each of us there is an instinctual aspect built for bold, decisive action. It looks out not only for our survival, but also for our soul’s mission. It sends messages all the time in the form of feelings in your body. They may come in the form of “gut” feelings or direct knowing with no rational foundation. If you have contemplated yourself into a rut of contemplation, it may be time to let your inner warrior take over for bit. Just act “as if” you know what to do, then do it without thinking about it until it’s done.
7. Ask for help. Contrary to popular belief, asking for help is actually a sign of maturity. It takes courage, humility, and acknowledgement that you can’t do it all. Besides, big changes in your business or your life can be nearly impossible to accomplish on your own. However, the right kind of support can make a seemingly difficult change relatively easy. For me, being a former lone-ranger, asking for and accepting help from others was difficult at first, but really nice once I got used to it. Now I wouldn’t think of starting a major project or making a big change without relying on my support team of close and loving friends and coaches. Do whatever is necessary to make change easy on yourself. You’re worth it!
Stop it now! Our lives are so precious and so short.
These tips were mined from my own experience, most of which surfaced while moving out of a long-term relationship and a long-term career in mid-life. I know what stuck feels like. I was once intimately skilled at subverting the call of my soul with my intellect. And I know well the numbing fear of staring into the abyss. If I can help, I’m here for you.
Which of the steps above could you act on now to move you toward a serious change you want to make? Remember, big changes don’t have to happen all at once. But without taking small steps today, they are liable to never happen. Please share your questions, feedback, or experience in the comment section below. I’d love to hear from you.
Would you like to have a different approach, where your business can be treated with another perspective? And you to have the tolos to move forward?
¿You don´t know how to start? You need to be organized and with clear strategies but you are overwhelmed?
Would you like to be with a person that guides you step by step in all the process and beyond?
So if this sounds familiar, to you, let’s start with a free consultation. write me to email@example.com
Think Like an Entrepreneur
“By all means, get your skills and confidence level up, but if you want to succeed,” “you’ve got to quickly transition from a training mode to a business-building mode.”
A common denominator among many individuals who throw in the towel is not their lack of proficiency as coaches but their mistake in “focusing too long and exclusively on personal development at the expense of mastering critical skill sets,”
“To succeed as a coach, you need to hone your foundational business skills and never forget that you’re trying to grow a business that it´s connected with your passion and soul.
Find a Promising Niche
Generalists, as opposed to specialists, face a daunting uphill climb. “Coaches who simply call themselves a life coach or a career coach will, 10 years from now, still be struggling at $20,000 a year because they are not willing to specialize,” “If you are not willing to specialize, to become the best, and to own your little niche, you are likely going to struggle.”
Research your prospective niche from every angle. “Check to see if anybody in that niche actually wants coaching,
Know What Success Means to you, if this sounds familiar, this is the first thing you need to work with, I was there as well.
If you want to start and you don´t know how,
With me you will learn
1.To understand the strategies , step by step, cristal clear how to go to basics
2. To Understand your business from zero, how Holistic Solopreneurs or Health Coaches, need to think to put your business in another level
3. Planing, Goals, and timimg
4. Cleanse inner and out your way of doing things
5. Short, médium, long term,, What do you need to do ?
6. Understand Social Media
8. Mindset mapping
9. Biographical counselling in Business.
10. Create your own Signature System that puts your official branded
“Signature Stamp” on all of your programs and products
- I have the professional experience background to help you grow.
- I will help you to be responsible and help with accountability.
- I give you insight from an outside perspective.
- I know where to look for problems and obstacles, and give the right solutions.
- I help you to take a step back and think more strategically about the business and yourself.
- I will teach you how strategize and to prevent feelings of overhelmed and overcommitted.
- I help you re-evaluate and decide what is important in your life and with your business.
- I will help you increase the profit you are making.
This post is also available in: Spanish